Building your list is the one of the best and easiest ways to get noticed and to spread your unique message. For many the challenge is determine what to offer on their website to begin building their list. Believe it or not this is a very common challenge, especially for those just starting out.
I get these questions all the time….
- What do I create for my free offer?
- How do I create a free offer?
- What is the best format for free offers?
Everyone has an expertise and passion that they can share. Take a moment and write down what you are passionate about and what expertise you have that will make a difference in your ideal client’s lives. Use this information to get started NOW on your free offer. Remember, there is someone out there right now looking for exactly what you have to offer.
Here are 3 Simple Secretsto help you put together a FAB Free Offer for your website and start building your list of Raving Fans.
- Find out what your ideal client wants.
- The easiest way to do this is ask them.
- If you have a list, create a quick survey in Survey Monkey and send it to them.
- If you don’t have a list, look at what leaders in your field are doing and create something similar and put your spin on it. Be authentic…don’t copy!
- Solve your ideal client problems or give advice.
- How To’s
- Mistakes to Avoid
- Best Practices
- Tips & Tricks
- Attention Grabbing Title or Headline
- Use Emotional Triggers
- The End Result
- Be Happier
- Be Wealthier
- More Free Time
- Headline Analyzer Tool
- Great tool to test out your Titles & Headlines
Use these secrets to help you get started today in creating a FAB free offer. Remember, good is good enough. Getting started is the most important step you can take to building your list of raving fans.
If you found this article of value, please share with your friends and colleagues. And I’d love to hear your thoughts so please leave me your comments.
Thank you for reading!