Do you know that most solopreneurs do not spend enough time generating leads and building a quality list. No list = no pipeline = no new clients! Almost ALL of your marketing efforts to any prospective client should be to get them on your list.
Here are 9 Easy Ways to Grow your List. You can pick one and implement it quickly so no more excuses!
- Freebies aka Free Offer – create a taste of what you have to offer and make sure the opt-in is on every page of your website!
- Monthly Teleseminar – be a guest or host a monthly teleseminar.
- Monthly Webinar – be a guest or host a monthly webinar.
- Blogging Twice Weekly – blog every week at least 2x – if that’s too much start out weekly and build from there.
- Live Events – attend live events and get noticed – step out of your comfort zone!
- Submit Weekly Articles – take your blog posts and submit them to article sites for more exposure.
- Speaking – the quickest way to build your list is by speaking – local groups are always looking for speakers so volunteer and get started.
- Volunteer – give your time and services to others how need them.
- Social Media – let your followers know what you have to offer by mentioning your free offer.
Remember, your list is all about quality NOT quantity. Your list is comprised of quality leads from your target market.
If you’ve found this blog valuable please share with your friends and colleagues and I would love your comments! Thanks for reading!