When I go to networking events I always come home with a stack of business cards and even though I try to be diligent about writing notes on the cards sometimes I forget or I cannot read my own handwriting. I would love to have a way that I could scan their information directly into my iPhone or iPad and do away with the traditional business card. Well my wish has come true!
Vizibility offers Mobile Business Cards that include a personalized QR code! It makes it easy for anyone to get to know, like and trust you. Your mobile business card is like a personalized, mobile-friendly website with key content about you and your organization. It’s instantly accessible from any smartphone without an app. And it’s a snap to share using QR codes and Microsoft Tag barcodes, NFC mobile wallet cards, Apple’s Passbook and special buttons and links.
Here are a few of the key features:
- Easy Setup – an easy automated setup makes getting started a breeze for any professional or organization. Choose self-service or have us do it for you.
- Personal Search Results Monitoring– keep an eye on your personal Google search results so you always know what is showing up about you online.
- Mobile Directory – display a searchable directory of mobile business cards for everyone in your organization. You can also link to it from your mobile website.
- Custom Branding – your mobile business card uses your own logo and branding so your brand carries through from your offline identity to your online identity.
- vCard Plus Notes – share your vCard, including the time, date and location plus any notes that may have been added, to get into others’ contact lists accurately.
- My Links – make it easy to find you online by sharing your selected social and professional profiles, bios, videos, links, blogs, maps and more.
Take control of your mobile identity today! Click here to visit their website for all the details!
I’ve signed up and am looking forward to my next networking event when I can try it out!
Thank you for reading! Please share your thoughts, comments and feedback – I love to hear from you!