Do people stop by your website to get their hands on what you’re offering?
If your freebie isn’t growing your list, maybe it’s time to change it or add some additional value to what you already have. Here are 9 Top Tips for a FAB Freebie….plus 2!
- Offer a solution to a problem – What are your ideal client’s biggest complaints or issues? Give them the solution in your freebie.
- Offer advice – Offer sought after advice in your target market, such as best practices or top tips.
- Write like you talk – Imagine you are talking to an individual not a group.
- Use an image – Include an image of your freebie in your opt-in box.
- Give more than expected – Leave them wanting more of you.
- Grab their attention – The title of your freebie needs to be a WOW. TIP: Use a headline analyzer like this one to get the WOW.
- Put it on every page – Put the opt-in box for your freebie on EVERY page of your website. Traffic doesn’t necessarily come through the front door (home page).
- Not sure what to create? Have a friend interview you on your expertise and record it. Wahlah – you’ve got an audio freebie
- Survey your list and ask them what they want. If you’re stuck with what to offer, ask your list.
If you don’t have a free offer, use these tips to help you get started today! Thanks for reading! Please share your tips – I would love to hear them.