Here are 10 Word Press plug-ins you should be using on your website:
- WP-SuperCache – WP Super Cache is a static caching plugin for WordPress. This plugin will speed up your WordPress site significantly.
- Backup Buddy – Backup Buddy backs up your entire WordPress installation. Widgets, themes, plugins, files and SQL database – the entire package!
- Secure WP – Secure WordPress beefs up the security of your WordPress site by removing error information on login pages, adds index.html to plugin directories, hides the WordPress version and much more.
- Wassup – Analyzes your visitors traffic with real-time statistics, a lot of chronological information, charts, a sidebar widget. Easy to use and understand!
- Broken Link Checker – Checks your posts, comments and other content for broken links and missing images, and notify you if any are found.
- Word Press Backup to DropBox – Keep your valuable WordPress website, its media and database backed up to Dropbox in minutes with this sleek, easy to use plugin.
- All in One SEO – SEO plugin to automatically optimize your WordPress site for Search Engines.
- CommentLuv – Reward your readers by automatically placing a link to their last blog post at the end of their comment. Encourage a community and discover new posts.
- Sexy Bookmarks – Adds an attractive social bookmarking menu and related content widget to your posts, pages, index, or any combination of the three.
- Tiny MCE Advanced – Enables the advanced features of TinyMCE, the WordPress WYSIWYG editor. This plugin adds 16 plugins to TinyMCE: Advanced HR, Advanced Image, Advanced Link, Advanced List, Context Menu, Emotions (Smilies), Date and Time, IESpell, Layer, Nonbreaking, Print, Search and Replace, Style, Table, Visual Characters and XHTML Extras.
If you have plug-ins that you cannot live without – please share.
Thanks for taking the time to ready my blog – if you found this helpful please share with your friends and colleagues and leave us a comment. We appreciate it!